Piercing and French Resorts
m***@gmail.com
2017-01-08 11:20:33 UTC
I go to the Cap dAgde Naturist Village most days in the Summer as I live nearby.
I have 16 piercings,genital and otherwise,and 6 tattoos genital and otherwise,which I have acquired over the last some 10 years,and I have never been reprimanded for displaying them all at this Resort,either on the beach or in the bars etc.
I think that these days a more relaxed attitude is taken over this sort of adornment as it is more prevalent these days plus there are now Discrimination Laws in the EU - U.K. Clubs take note !
There are of course some French resorts where it is frowned upon and where you are made to feel uncomfortable with your adornments - so it's leave or brazen it out !
I also visit a Resort in Fuerteventura (Canary Island),where I am accepted without any problem.
Disapproval is in the eye of the beholder !! - and if they don't like it they should look the other way !
My piercings / tats are for my own enjoyment no one else's!

***@gmail.com
Dario Western
2017-02-21 19:21:16 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
That's how it should be. Live and let live! :)

Dario Western
t***@yahoo.co.uk
2017-10-04 14:15:03 UTC
Hiya French campsites don't like what they call sexual piercings I'm having the same problem so if you find anything out please let me know

Tim