National Trust
Rik
2003-11-16 21:27:40 UTC
Just seen the programme about the NT at Studland. It left me feeling
that I didn't really understand what the issue was about the naturist
beach apart from the fact that the naturists want more and there's a
lot of masturbating going on there.

I cringed at the meeting between the naturists and the NT management
where the NT representative reeled off a list of complaints about
masturbarting men and that stupid woman, whoever she is, saying she's
not bothered about men masturbating in front of her. Whilst that may
be true, knowing the cameras were there you'd think she'd have done a
bit more to distance naturism from masturbation.

My son, who was also watching, left the room shortly after saying
"I've seen enough of masturbating nudists". I expect many others felt
the same..

Rik
s***@shabden.co.uk
2003-11-16 21:51:41 UTC
I thought the NT came over rather well, and their opponents came over rather
badly.
I felt a bit sorry for the poor NT chap, what ever he did he could not win.

I hope he likes Tasmania!

Dave Piper
Rik
Michael Berridge
2003-11-16 22:00:54 UTC
Rik wrote in message <>
Post by Rik
I cringed at the meeting between the naturists and the NT management
where the NT representative reeled off a list of complaints about
masturbarting men and that stupid woman, whoever she is, saying she's
not bothered about men masturbating in front of her. Whilst that may
be true, knowing the cameras were there you'd think she'd have done a
bit more to distance naturism from masturbation.
This was obviously made in 2002, and of course we know just what has
happened to SUN since then. It was a pity that their views on naturism
were really the only ones given. Tamara did appear but very little of
what she said made it onto the screen. The leaflet that was circulated
this year with endorsements by the NT, BN and SUN and others must have
come out of those discussions.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk
nobody
2003-11-17 17:29:59 UTC
In article <bp8s1s$1lokic$***@ID-131590.news.uni-berlin.de> from
<news:uk.rec.naturist>, Michael Berridge
Post by Michael Berridge
Rik wrote in message <>
Post by Rik
I cringed at the meeting between the naturists and the NT management
where the NT representative reeled off a list of complaints about
masturbarting men and that stupid woman, whoever she is, saying she's
not bothered about men masturbating in front of her. Whilst that may
be true, knowing the cameras were there you'd think she'd have done a
bit more to distance naturism from masturbation.
This was obviously made in 2002, and of course we know just what has
happened to SUN since then. It was a pity that their views on naturism
were really the only ones given. Tamara did appear but very little of
what she said made it onto the screen.
... or made any sense, as usual.
Nobody
marc
2003-11-17 19:18:59 UTC
Still haven't forgiven her?
nobody
2003-11-18 02:24:16 UTC
In article <***@news.demon.co.uk> from
<news:uk.rec.naturist>, marc
Post by Michael Berridge
what she said made it onto the screen.
... or made any sense, as usual.
Still haven't forgiven her?
No, revenge, cold, etc.
Nobody
Chris
2003-11-17 23:08:28 UTC
Did anyone think, as we did, that the National Trust's policy of not
stopping further erosion of the Studland peninsular by the sea, as well as
making the poor cafe owner lose his Beachside Cafe, would in time mean that
the naturist area will be eroded away up to the red posts. OK some while to
go, but eventually, by the Trusts policy NATURE will do away with naturism
at Studland!
A further reason for having the red posts repositioned back to their
original line ASAP?
Regards,
Chris
www.british-naturism.org.uk
marc
2003-11-17 23:22:00 UTC
In article <bpbkdk$5f0$***@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, ***@hotmail.com
says...
Just dig em up and move em during the night?
Tim Forcer
2003-11-18 08:39:31 UTC
Post by marc
Post by Chris
A further reason for having the red posts
repositioned back to their original line ASAP?
Just dig em up and move em during the night?
Would require a somewhat enormous model of JCB, I believe?

Anyway, aren't the red posts where they always have been? And
haven't they only been there a short time in the context of the
use of Studland by naturists? I thought the argument was that
they define an area which is vastly smaller than that
"traditionally" used by naturists.
--
Tim Forcer ***@ecs.soton.ac.uk
The University of Southampton, UK

The University is not responsible for my opinions
alex wilcox
2003-11-16 22:08:37 UTC
Post by Rik
Just seen the programme about the NT at Studland. It left me feeling
that I didn't really understand what the issue was about the naturist
beach apart from the fact that the naturists want more and there's a
lot of masturbating going on there.
think i'll have to agree with you on that!!
although of the half dozen times i've been to studland i've never seen any
masturbation, maybe i'm staying away from the bad end?!!
Post by Rik
I cringed at the meeting between the naturists and the NT management
where the NT representative reeled off a list of complaints about
masturbarting men and that stupid woman, whoever she is, saying she's
not bothered about men masturbating in front of her. Whilst that may
be true, knowing the cameras were there you'd think she'd have done a
bit more to distance naturism from masturbation.
the programme did give me an incite into what some people think of naturists -
the snooty horseride who said something along the lines of 'they should go and
sort out those nudists and leave us horseriders alone'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Rik
My son, who was also watching, left the room shortly after saying
"I've seen enough of masturbating nudists". I expect many others felt
the same..
Rik
one thought i did have at the end of the programme, if NT are concerned at the
overcrowding at studland, why dosen't BN try and get them to help set up more
official naturist beaches throughout the UK?

it would mean people like me could go to decent beaches closer to home - my
nearest 'official beach' is brighton, and as most of you know it's probably
about the worst possible place to go!

just a thought?!!

regards
alex wilcox
nobody
2003-11-17 17:35:19 UTC
Post by alex wilcox
the
Kapital idea, my dear fellow!
Post by alex wilcox
programme did give me an incite
Made me angry too!
Post by alex wilcox
into what some people think of naturists - the snooty horseride who
Which?
Post by alex wilcox
said something along the lines of 'they should go and sort out those
nudists and leave us horseriders alone'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, those snooty horseride nudisterists could do with a jolly good
lesson in grammar, spelling and taking it from a riding crop like a
whores (sic).

Why, in my day ... etc.
Nobody
nobody
2003-11-17 17:28:21 UTC
Post by Rik
Just seen the programme about the NT at Studland. It left me feeling
that I didn't really understand what the issue
Issue! Geddit?
Post by Rik
was about the naturist
beach apart from the fact that the naturists want more and there's a
lot of masturbating going on there.
Is there a connection?
Post by Rik
I cringed at the meeting between the naturists and the NT management
where the NT representative reeled off a list of complaints about
masturbarting
Make up your mind! They were either wanking or farting - short words are
so much easier :-)

How come few women admit to farting?

'Cos most of them are lying bitches, or 'cos they drink less Guinness?
Post by Rik
men and that stupid woman,
Oh, dear! Cardinal sin, calling any woman stupid. You'll have Thought
Policewoman Lynne go down on you - you should be so lucky - or not.
Post by Rik
whoever she is, saying she's
not bothered about men masturbating in front of her.
If they masturbated behind her, she would not need to buy so much
shampoo. I've heard common women call it a 'pearl necklace'.
Post by Rik
Whilst that may
be true, knowing the cameras were there you'd think she'd have done a
bit more to distance naturism from masturbation.
To many at Morfa Dyffryn, Corton, St. Osyth, etc, naturism _is_
literally masturbation.
Post by Rik
My son, who was also watching, left the room shortly after saying
"I've seen enough of masturbating nudists". I expect many others felt
the same..
Yes. "Everything in moderation".
Post by Rik
Rik