Valerian: the club of choice for Hampshire’s nonces
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 12:26:21 UTC
Child protection at Valerian Sun Club on the Isle of Wight is so lax
that it has become the club of choice for child abusers in Hampshire.

David Harris of Latham Road, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hants SO50 8EZ is
currently serving a seven year prison term for child sex abuse
perpetrated at this club and other locations. The committee of
Valerian tried to keep the matter quiet, but two of his victims
brought it to the attention of the police. A full report appears at:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4215361.Pervert_is_locked_up_for_seve...

including the following very telling statement:

"Southampton Crown Court heard that police had questioned him about
photos on his computer, following complaints from two other girls that
he had assaulted them at a naturist camp".

So eager is the Valerian committee even now to suppress information
about their serious failure in child protection here and their wilful
concealment of a crime from the police that they are now running a
sordid series of vendettas against anyone who mentions the matter,
flinging false allegations of any and every kind at those who mention
the matter in an attempt to smear them.

Anyone who values their children’s safety would be well advised to
avoid this club whose reputation is in shreds anyway not only because
of its blind eye approach to the important issue of child protection
but also because of its vindictive approach to anyone who points this
out.
Duncan Heenan
2010-05-27 12:40:58 UTC
snip Candlish's ususal and repetitive lies<
Anyone who values their children’s safety would be well advised to
avoid this club whose reputation is in shreds anyway not only because
of its blind eye approach to the important issue of child protection
but also because of its vindictive approach to anyone who points this
out.
How typical of Rob Candlish to paint himself as the victim in a situation in
which he is actually the perpetrator. And how typical also of him to throw
lies about but to shrink away if asked to produce any evidence to back up
what he says.
Duncan Heenan
Tom Sacold
2010-05-27 12:56:12 UTC
<SNIP>

Don't feed the troll.
Jerry
2010-05-27 13:08:07 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:353fd3f5-ec9b-4796-b871-***@c11g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...

<snip more lies from Mr Candlish>
--
"You obviously couldn't get a clue if you rolled in
clue musk and performed the clue mating dance
height of the clue mating season!"
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 13:17:08 UTC
Post by Jerry
<snip more lies from Mr Candlish>
--
"You obviously couldn't get a clue if you rolled in
clue musk and performed the clue mating dance
in the middle of a field full of horny clues at the
height of the clue mating season!"
You really will try anything to get a free day out at Valerian won't
you?

If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members of your
family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you wouldn't be
writing the trash you do about his case.
Duncan Heenan
2010-05-27 14:02:47 UTC
Post by Rob Candlish
snip<
If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members of your
family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you wouldn't be
writing the trash you do about his case.
Were any of your family victims of Harris? You've already told us they knew
him.

What evidence was presented to the effect that the assault took place at
Valerian?
If Valerian was mentioned at all, why were no witnesses from Valerian
called?
Duncan Heenan
Duncan Heenan
2010-05-27 17:00:01 UTC
Post by Duncan Heenan
Post by Rob Candlish
snip<
If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members of your
family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you wouldn't be
writing the trash you do about his case.
Were any of your family victims of Harris? You've already told us they
knew him.
What evidence was presented to the effect that the assault took place at
Valerian?
If Valerian was mentioned at all, why were no witnesses from Valerian
called?
--
Duncan Heenan
No answers here then. 'Nuff said.
--Duncan Heenan
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 17:41:57 UTC
Post by Duncan Heenan
Post by Duncan Heenan
Post by Rob Candlish
snip<
If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members of your
family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you wouldn't be
writing the trash you do about his case.
Were any of your family victims of Harris? You've already told us they
knew him.
What evidence was presented to the effect that the assault took place at
Valerian?
If Valerian was mentioned at all, why were no witnesses from Valerian
called?
--
Duncan Heenan
No answers here then. 'Nuff said.
--Duncan Heenan
Well, you're going to be speaking to Sir William McAlpine Bt FRSE
FCILT in just over three weeks aren't you? I'm sure he'll put you in
the picture.

Now about this Harris business at Valerian Sun Club and the way you
tried to hush it all up...
Duncan Heenan
2010-05-27 19:35:14 UTC
Post by Rob Candlish
snip<
Post by Duncan Heenan
No answers here then. 'Nuff said.
--Duncan Heenan
Well, you're going to be speaking to Sir William McAlpine Bt FRSE
FCILT in just over three weeks aren't you? I'm sure he'll put you in
the picture.
Only if I get the letter from you to him authorising him to release
information about you, otherwise you know full well he won't speak to me. I
also need evidence that you have actually appointed me as your proxy at that
meeting before I go all the way to Kent. When I recieve these I will be able
to proceed.
Oh, and in sending them, perhaps you could include the long promised letter
from your solicitor, which still hasn't arrived.
Duncan Heenan
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 20:54:49 UTC
Post by Duncan Heenan
Post by Rob Candlish
Post by Duncan Heenan
No answers here then. 'Nuff said.
--Duncan Heenan
Well, you're going to be speaking to Sir William McAlpine Bt FRSE
FCILT in just over three weeks aren't you? I'm sure he'll put you in
the picture.
Only if I get the letter from you to him authorising him to release
information about you, otherwise you know full well he won't speak to me. I
also need evidence that you have actually appointed me as your proxy at that
meeting before I go all the way to Kent. When I recieve these I will be able
to proceed.
Oh, and in sending them, perhaps you could include the long promised letter
from your solicitor, which still hasn't arrived.
--
Duncan Heenan
You started to poke your nose into RHDR PLC business so I appointed
you as my proxy at its forthcoming AGM on 12 June 2010 and told you to
ask whatever questions you wanted, now you're trying to wimp out.
Probably not all that surprising given your record of stirring things
up here and elsewhere then going quiet when things you don't like
start coming out.

I'll ask you again: why don't you try running your vendettas on
Skinbook? Or have you seen what the moderators there did to Dario
Western and Pete Knight?

Oh, and what steps, if any, have Valerian Sun Club taken to prevent a
recurrence of the child abuse perpetrated there by David Harris of
Latham Road, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hants SO50 8EX before he got banged
up for a seven stretch by Crown Court Judge Peter Ralls QC at
Southampton Crown Court, you never did get round to telling us.
Jerry
2010-05-27 21:42:33 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:59cbe178-562e-49ef-ab33-***@a16g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
: On 27 May, 20:35, "Duncan Heenan" <***@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
: > "Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message
: >
: > news:c12ec0ad-6c4b-4500-8d54-***@f13g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...>snip<
:
: You started to poke your nose into RHDR PLC business so I
appointed
: you as my proxy at its forthcoming AGM on 12 June 2010 and told
you to
: ask whatever questions you wanted, now you're trying to wimp
out.
<snip the rest of yoru mindless ramble>

More lies from Candlish, what do you not understand about the
fact that unless Duncan knows that all the official paperwork is
in place there is simple no point in him attempting to attend the
meeting.
Regards, Jerry.
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 23:04:59 UTC
On 27 May, 22:42, "Jerry" <***@btinternet.INVALID> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Jerry
More lies from Candlish, what do you not understand about the
fact that unless Duncan knows that all the official paperwork is
in place there is simple no point in him attempting to attend the
meeting.
--
Regards, Jerry.
Well, errr no. More nosiness from "Jerry" actually.

I'm sure Heenan doesn't need a little trainspotting anorak to help him
get into the AGM of a public limited company.
Duncan Heenan
2010-05-28 07:26:03 UTC
Post by Rob Candlish
<snip>
Post by Jerry
More lies from Candlish, what do you not understand about the
fact that unless Duncan knows that all the official paperwork is
in place there is simple no point in him attempting to attend the
meeting.
--
Regards, Jerry.
Well, errr no. More nosiness from "Jerry" actually.
I'm sure Heenan doesn't need a little trainspotting anorak to help him
get into the AGM of a public limited company.
Oh, but I do, that's why I'm asking you Rob!
Still no letter from you or your solicitor. You haven't left it in your
anorak pocket by mistake have you?
Duncan Heenan
Jerry
2010-05-28 08:51:58 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:98528322-14a2-4502-adad-***@o4g2000vbo.googlegroups.com...
<snip>
:
: I'm sure Heenan doesn't need a little trainspotting anorak to
help him
: get into the AGM of a public limited company.
:

But he does, he needs *you* to make sure that all the official
paperwork is in place...
Steve Doerr
2010-05-27 23:26:44 UTC
Post by Rob Candlish
Oh, and what steps, if any, have Valerian Sun Club taken to prevent a
recurrence of the child abuse perpetrated there by David Harris of
Latham Road, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hants SO50 8EX
Sorry, Asperger's kicking in again: I think you'll find it's SO50 8EZ.
Steve
Rob Candlish
2010-05-28 00:01:16 UTC
Post by Steve Doerr
Post by Rob Candlish
Oh, and what steps, if any, have Valerian Sun Club taken to prevent a
recurrence of the child abuse perpetrated there by David Harris of
Latham Road, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, Hants SO50 8EX
Sorry, Asperger's kicking in again: I think you'll find it's SO50 8EZ.
--
Steve
Yep, you're right. Z and X are right next to each other on the bottom
row of a standard QWERTY keyboard. An easy typo to make even if you're
not trying to sort out those with Asperger's from those who are normal.
Jerry
2010-05-28 08:54:53 UTC

Yes Rob, *you* are a suffer and *you* are far from normal.
Jerry
2010-05-27 20:32:15 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:c12ec0ad-6c4b-4500-8d54-***@f13g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
: On 27 May, 18:00, "Duncan Heenan" <***@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
: > "Duncan Heenan" <***@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
: >
: > news:htlu24$ucf$***@speranza.aioe.org...
: >
: >
: >
: > > "Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message
: > news:f0d3172c-00bf-4740-9ba6-***@d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
: > >> snip<
: > >> If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members
of your
: > >> family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you
wouldn't be
: > >> writing the trash you do about his case.
: >
: > > Were any of your family victims of Harris? You've already
told us they
: > > knew him.
: >
: > > What evidence was presented to the effect that the assault
took place at
: > > Valerian?
: > > If Valerian was mentioned at all, why were no witnesses
from Valerian
: > > called?
: > > --
: > > Duncan Heenan
: >
: > No answers here then. 'Nuff said.
: > --Duncan Heenan
:
: Well, you're going to be speaking to Sir William McAlpine Bt
FRSE
: FCILT in just over three weeks aren't you? I'm sure he'll put
you in
: the picture.
:

Which has nothing what so ever with the question Duncan asked, as
usual when the it gets to close to the real facts Rob changes the
subject, or are you suggesting that this Harris bloke also had
involvement with the RH&DR?
Regards, Jerry.
Jerry
2010-05-27 13:54:52 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:f0d3172c-00bf-4740-9ba6-***@d12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...
: On 27 May, 14:08, "Jerry" <***@btinternet.INVALID>
wrote:
: > "Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message
: >
: > news:353fd3f5-ec9b-4796-b871-***@c11g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
: >
: > <snip more lies from Mr Candlish>
: > --
: > "You obviously couldn't get a clue if you rolled in
: > clue musk and performed the clue mating dance
: > in the middle of a field full of horny clues at the
: > height of the clue mating season!"
:
: You really will try anything to get a free day out at Valerian
won't
: you?

Only if they also pay for the (car) crossing of the Solent, must
say that a long weekend visit would be nice, a couple of days at
Valerian and another at Haven Street! :~)

:
: If you were in Southampton in March 2009 and some members of
your
: family had given evidence against this Harris bloke you
wouldn't be
: writing the trash you do about his case.

Hmm, as I live a dammed site closer to both the Isle of White,
Southampton or New Forest than you do Rob, and have both nieces
and nephews, why would I want to write trash about this case.

But seriously, had the article you posted contained even the
smallest piece of evidence that Valerian's was involved I would
be asking Duncan to explain him position on this, not you. Do you
know how many naturists clubs are within easy driving distance
from Southampton, just about any club from the Bristol area to
the Kent Coast, up to Gloucester and even into your own area of
Hertfordshire. So unless you can cite some evidence, simply
picking on the nearest (as the crow flies) naturist club doesn't
cut the mustard and thus is just mud slinging that is fooling
nobody other than your own twisted mind.

Rob, why not ask for help, you are fixated on reading accounts of
sexual abuse, I'm sure that your "Care in the Community carer"
will be able to arrange such help (and unlikely to recall you to
the Three Counties asylum), after all it's not as though you have
done anything illegal yourself - have you...
Regards, Jerry.
vg4cysss7001
2010-05-28 08:30:45 UTC
In article <htlujt$6b7$***@news.eternal-september.org>, Jerry
<***@btinternet.INVALID> writes
[snip]
Do you know how many naturists clubs are within easy driving distance
from Southampton, just about any club from the Bristol area to the Kent
Coast, up to Gloucester and even into your own area of Hertfordshire.
Since Southampton is on the coast, why would anybody drive such,
arguably, easy distances?
I would regard such journeys as frivolous and unnecessary.
Even, say, a committee member of such a club, who has relocated, could
participate in meetings using more environmentally-friendly technology
than a car.

[snip]
--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?
<https://mozy.com/?ref=UK45Y5>
Rob Candlish
2010-05-28 17:06:03 UTC
Post by vg4cysss7001
[snip]
Do you know how many naturists clubs are within easy driving distance
from Southampton, just about any club from the Bristol area to the Kent
Coast, up to Gloucester and even into your own area of Hertfordshire.
Since Southampton is on the coast, why would anybody drive such,
arguably, easy distances?
I would regard such journeys as frivolous and unnecessary.
Even, say, a committee member of such a club, who has relocated, could
participate in meetings using more environmentally-friendly technology
than a car.
[snip]
--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?
<https://mozy.com/?ref=UK45Y5>
Environmentally friendly route: Train to Portsmouth Harbour,
Portsmouth - Ryde ferry, train from Ryde Pier Head to Smallbrook
Junction, steam train from Smallbrook Junction to Havenstreet then
walk down the road to the nonce's paradise that is Valerian. Easy!
Jerry
2010-05-28 19:16:42 UTC
"vg4cysss7001" <127@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message news:a53+szo183$***@spam.filter...
: In article <htlujt$6b7$***@news.eternal-september.org>, Jerry
: <***@btinternet.INVALID> writes
: [snip]
: >Do you know how many naturists clubs are within easy driving
distance
: >from Southampton, just about any club from the Bristol area to
the Kent
: >Coast, up to Gloucester and even into your own area of
Hertfordshire.
:
: Since Southampton is on the coast, why would anybody drive
such,
: arguably, easy distances?
: I would regard such journeys as frivolous and unnecessary.
<snip>

Indeed, why even bother going out of ones own garden, after all
sitting on a beach is frivolous and unnecessary too, in fact one
can sit naked in doors so why would anyone need to even leave
their homes - other than perhaps they want to...
Regards, Jerry.
Rob Candlish
2010-05-28 20:17:20 UTC
Post by Jerry
: [snip]
: >Do you know how many naturists clubs are within easy driving
distance
: >from Southampton, just about any club from the Bristol area to
the Kent
: >Coast, up to Gloucester and even into your own area of
Hertfordshire.
: Since Southampton is on the coast, why would anybody drive
such,
: arguably, easy distances?
: I would regard such journeys as frivolous and unnecessary.
<snip>
Indeed, why even bother going out of ones own garden, after all
sitting on a beach is frivolous and unnecessary too, in fact one
can sit naked in doors so why would anyone need to even leave
their homes - other than perhaps they want to...
--
Regards, Jerry.
It might be helpful to leave one's garden every now and then even if
only to learn a bit of geography.

Typing this I am looking across Southampton Water (a tidal estuary)
watching Red Funnel take boat loads of nonces over to the Isle of
Wight for a bit of bank holiday weekend fun with the kids at Valerian
and also the lights of Hythe twinkling on the other side of the water.

Anyone who thinks Southampton is "on the coast" presumably thinks that
London is too. Southampton is an inland city at the head of a tidal
estuary and not a coastal town.
Brian Telford
2010-05-27 13:37:06 UTC
[...]

I can't see where in the report it mentions Valerian.
You are avery nasty piece of work Rob Candlish and must surely be placing
yourself at risk of slander and liable accusations.
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 13:58:57 UTC
On 27 May, 14:37, "Brian Telford" <***@somewhere.demon.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Brian Telford
I can't see where in the report it mentions Valerian.
You are avery nasty piece of work Rob Candlish and must surely be placing
yourself at risk of slander and liable accusations.
You obviously don't understand do you? A lot more came out in court
than "The Southern Daily Echo" had room to publish. The club involved
was Valerian.

Learn a bit about the law of defamation too please. Slander is
something said, libel is something written and "liable" is a figment
of your own imagination.
Jerry
2010-05-27 14:29:25 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:db4835d6-194a-47c8-93f6-***@o15g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
: On 27 May, 14:37, "Brian Telford" <***@somewhere.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
:
: <snip>
:
: > I can't see where in the report it mentions Valerian.
: > You are avery nasty piece of work Rob Candlish and must
surely be placing
: > yourself at risk of slander and liable accusations.
:
: You obviously don't understand do you? A lot more came out in
court
: than "The Southern Daily Echo" had room to publish. The club
involved
: was Valerian.

So you keep saying, but you have failed to post any evidence, but
as they stated "a naturist club" and had the naturist club been
named in evidence and had the evidence been substantiated why
would the newspaper not also name the naturist club rather than
leave people to second guess. Sorry but you can claim anything,
but unless you can substantiate it...

Also, like when you were at the RH&DR, even if this event did
take place at Valerian, unless someone was actually aware of the
abuse taking place how could anyone take action to stop it (child
protection officer or no CP officer), after all you worked along
side - and by all reports were very chummy with - the man who was
abusing young boys he befriended at the RH&DR but you apparently
didn't know, otherwise you would have gone to the police rather
than the police coming to you...
Regards, Jerry.
Rob Candlish
2010-05-27 15:53:45 UTC
On 27 May, 15:29, "Jerry" <***@btinternet.INVALID> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Jerry
Also, like when you were at the RH&DR, even if this event did
take place at Valerian, unless someone was actually aware of the
abuse taking place how could anyone take action to stop it (child
protection officer or no CP officer), after all you worked along
side - and by all reports were very chummy with - the man who was
abusing young boys he befriended at the RH&DR but you apparently
didn't know, otherwise you would have gone to the police rather
than the police coming to you...
--
Regards, Jerry.
Do stop writing utter bullshit "Jerry". You almost certainly know
nobody who has even the most peripheral association with the RHDR so
your claims to know anything about anything which may have happened
there are simply fabrications.

Everyone who worked with me there knows, and will tell you, that I
held Brown in utter contempt. He and his gaggle of kids were a
downright nuisance and I reported them for infractions of the
operating regulations more than once. I was not "chummy" with the
bloke at all.

I went to the police, more than once, about his suspected activities
they did not have to come to me. As the press report of the Brown case
says clearly at

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kentonline/news/2009/october/20/railway_sex_abuse_man_jailed.aspx

"'It has come to light very recently, although it wasn't first
reported very recently to the slight shame of the police, that the
defendant abused his position of trust in relation to certain boys to
take advantage while they had been entrusted to his care from the age
of 11 or 12 to sexually interfere with them,' said Mr Boothby", who
was counsel for the prosecution.

The fact that Kent Constabulary chose to do nothing about the case to
begin with is not something you can blame me or any other RHDR
employee for.
Jerry
2010-05-27 21:08:28 UTC
"Rob Candlish" <***@ymail.com> wrote in message news:a5406796-1dc0-44b5-8781-***@c7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com...

<snip>

: Do stop writing utter bullshit "Jerry". You almost certainly
know
: nobody who has even the most peripheral association with the
RHDR so
: your claims to know anything about anything which may have
happened
: there are simply fabrications.

Hmm, well considering that you wouldn't know me from Adam even if
I approached and kicked you in the bollocks, it's a bit hard for
you to make such a wide and sweeping statement of fact! :~)

: I went to the police, more than once, about his suspected
activities
: they did not have to come to me. As the press report of the
Brown case
: says clearly

Sorry but that simple doesn't stack up, you say the police knew
and you went to the police more than once with your suspicions,
are you seriously suggesting that the Kent police allowed
underage boys to continue to be in the presence of a man they
suspected of child sex abuse - as far as I'm aware that is *not*
how child protection works?...

What did you actually say / report to the Kent police Rob, it
couldn't have been that you believed that Brown was *sexually
abusing children* could it, the police simply would not have
ignored such a specific allegation.
Regards, Jerry.
m***@gmail.com