Cyprus
Eli
2015-03-27 08:59:03 UTC
Hello,

Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?

In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to get there.

Following link gives more detail about this place.

http://www.capnbarefoot.info/cyprus:cyprus

Cheers,

Eli
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-03-27 16:31:03 UTC
Post by Eli
Hello,
Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?
In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as
Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to get
there.
Following link gives more detail about this place.
http://lemonparty.org
Cheers,
Eli
Er.............no thanks. I don't wanna get Greeked on the beach. LOL
NEMO
2015-03-27 17:25:26 UTC
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by Eli
Hello,
Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?
In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as
Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to
get there.
Following link gives more detail about this place.
http://lemonparty.org
Cheers,
Eli
Er.............no thanks. I don't wanna get Greeked on the beach. LOL
If you go to the Turkish side of Kibris, you'll get turked instead!
Either way, you'll end up with a sore colon, Coloon! LOLK
The Peeler
2015-03-27 17:40:12 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:25:26 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Er.............no thanks. I don't wanna get Greeked on the beach. LOL
If you go to the Turkish side of Kibris, you'll get turked instead!
Either way, you'll end up with a sore colon, Coloon! LOLK
...the thing you CRAVE, The Rectum? Wasn't your colostomy operation enough
of a warning to you already? LOL
--
Michael analyzing "The Rectum":
" Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about
MID: <ae4fb23f-2205-4ed2-960f-***@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-03-28 03:33:04 UTC
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by Eli
Hello,
Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?
In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as
Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to
get there.
Following link gives more detail about this place.
http://lemonparty.org
Cheers,
Eli
Er.............no thanks. I don't wanna get Greeked on the beach. LOL
If you go to the Turkish side of Kibris, you'll get turked instead! Either
way, you'll end up with a sore colon, Coloon! LOLK
I'll defer to yer experience, Mr. Recktum.
LOL!
NEMO
Yer own experience should have forewarned you, Coloon! LOLK
The Peeler
2015-03-28 17:18:19 UTC
On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 06:41:03 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
If you go to the Turkish side of Kibris, you'll get turked instead!
Either way, you'll end up with a sore colon, Coloon! LOLK
I'll defer to yer experience, Mr. Recktum.
LOL!
Yer own experience should have forewarned you, Coloon! LOLK
Our experience tells us that you are PROJECTING, yet again, you hilarious
typical sexual cripple! <BG>
--
Bozo to "The Rectum":
We've become your parents, huh, and just like your mother and father, we
MID: <1348ae93-66a0-4a42-9cab-***@googlegroups.com>
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-03-29 11:26:00 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by Eli
Hello,
Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?
In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as
Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to
get there.
Following link gives more detail about this place.
http://lemonparty.org
Cheers,
Eli
Er.............no thanks. I don't wanna get Greeked on the beach. LOL
If you go to the Turkish side of Kibris, you'll get turked instead!
Either way, you'll end up with a sore colon, Coloon! LOLK
I'll defer to yer experience, Mr. Recktum.
LOL!
Yer own experience should have forewarned you, Coloon! LOLK
You got burned in my previous poast, nutless.
LOL
NEMO
WE do the burning, Coloon! LOLK
The Peeler
2015-03-29 16:55:51 UTC
On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 06:02:07 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
You got burned in my previous poast, nutless.
LOL
WE do the burning, Coloon! LOLK
You mean, your constantly burning hot arse, The Rectum? LOL
--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-04-01 13:55:42 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by Eli
[...]
Not according to Russia!
LOL
NEMO
Mother Russia is our friend, Coloon. LOLK
The Peeler
2015-04-01 16:26:23 UTC
On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 07:15:33 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Not according to Russia!
LOL
Mother Russia is our friend, Coloon. LOLK
We know, EVERYONE who fucks you real HARD is always your "friend", The
Rectum! LOL
--
Michael about our housebound resident psychopath:
"Every time he goes out, he is surrounded by people superior to him."
MID: <l3gu4s$ki7$***@dont-email.me>
Col. Edmund Burke
2015-04-12 17:30:41 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Post by Eli
[...]
Your mother is nobuddy's friend.
LOL
But she IS A WHORE!
NEMO
YOUR mother excreted you from her colon, Coloon! LOLK
The Peeler
2015-04-12 19:25:48 UTC
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 12:21:12 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Post by NEMO
Post by Col. Edmund Burke
Your mother is nobuddy's friend.
LOL
But she IS A WHORE!
YOUR mother excreted you from her colon, Coloon! LOLK
Are you STILL trying to conceive through your rectum, The Rectum? It doesn't
work that way, numbskull! LOL
--
The top 5 truths about our colostomy bag wearing resident psychopath, aka
"The Rectum":

he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
he can't FUCK anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Eli
2015-04-13 09:59:32 UTC
Post by Eli
Hello,
Anyone who has holiday plans for Cyprus in this summer?
In Karpaz area, we discovered a natural and secluded beach, known as Golden Beach ("Altin Kum Plaji" -- in Turkish) and we're planning to get there.
Following link gives more detail about this place.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/cyprus:cyprus
Cheers,
Eli
Everyone goes off the topic LOL :)))

Well, I have visiting Karpaz area for about 10 years and nobody "Turked" or "Greeked" me up to now :) No worries. Where I am offering is a long, natural and deserted beach where you feel completely free and safe. No peepers and few textile strollers.

For more information please let me know.

Cheers :)